Friday, February 23, 2024
52.2 F
Illinois
More

    Latest Posts

    Robert F. Kennedy Jr’s Home Intruder Agrees to Stay 100 Yards Away From Politician and His Wife Cheryl Hines


    The man who was arrested after he tried to make contact with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. at his California home has agreed to stay away from the politician for 5 years.

    According to court documents obtained by RadarOnline.com, Kennedy and Jonathan Macht informed the court they reached a deal privately.

    Per their agreement, Macht waives his right to a hearing on the matter. In addition, he agreed to not “harass, intimidate .. attack, strike, threaten, assault, hit, abuse, destroy, personal property of, or disturb the peace of Robert F Kennedy Jr.”

    Macht said he would not contact Kennedy directly or indirectly nor will he take any action to obtain Kenndy’s address or location.

    As RadarOnline.com first reported, earlier this month, Kennedy was granted a temporary restraining order against 28-year-old Macht after the man showed up to his Brentwood home.

    The judge ordered Macht not to come near Kennedy until a hearing on November 29.

    Kennedy’s filing said Macht climbed over a fence in the backside of his home. His security team met him on the other side and quickly arrested him.

    The police arrived at the home and served Macht with an emergency protective order. Despite the order, Macht showed up to Kennedy’s home again hours after being released from jail.



    Source link

    Latest Posts

    Don't Miss

    Stay in touch

    To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.